|
Monday, August 30, 2004 *[[Went to lunch alone at 11 am today. I hate eating alone! Went to Pet Village to buy a hamster wheel with a stand for White my hamster. I felt that I have been neglecting them a lot. :( While paying for my clubpet magazine and the hamster wheel, the Meteor Garden main song was playing on air! So coincidental! Grabbed a fish burger with lemon tea and sat at a corner. After my lunch, went back to office to look for Jerry Yan's pictures. hehehe. Found a compatibility sign between the two of us, he is also born in January. *think too much liao la!* Found a website that contains the Meteor Garden's translation. The person gave a pretty precise description of the show. See also another good website that talks about the show. Went to Funan to collect my firewire card! Yes I got it ... but when will it be fix on the computer?!? *My new Firewire card* ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||