|
Tuesday, August 24, 2004 *[[
Today I am on medical leave as I am down with a slight flu and sore throat. Sms my colleague, Edvin and he is also on medical leave due to flu! hahahah Flu bug around my office I guess. Just heard Jay Chou's new song, Qi Li Xiang. Not bad I will say but the rhythm still sounds a bit similar to his previous tracks. Although can't really hear what the lyrics are as he seems to be mumbling (as usual), but still quite a catching song. Sweetie Pepper was so happy to see me at home. I carried her on my lap while she sleeps. *Pepper sleeping so lovely on my lap, sshhhh*
*Messy gal, time for grooming!*
Went to Compasspoint for dinner and saw a new pet shop "Pet Station" at the basement.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||