|
Friday, August 27, 2004 *[[I came to know that the ipod 20GB model was out of stock yesterday evening and new stock will be in only 2 weeks later. Still have not brought my USB 2.0/firewire, my ipod is sitting there screaming at me! ARGHHHHH !!! *pulling hair* My farewell party started around at 4.10pm in the pantry. I ate a little only as I was pretty nervous because the focus would be on me. All of us joined tables to sit together. I gave a short and quick speech giving thanks to my manager, team lead and everyone in the team. All of them have been really wonderful and helpful to each other and I am really proud to have them as my colleagues. Gosh, I will really miss them all! *sniff*
*My farewell gift from my colleagues* ![]()
*My best buddy Nicole*
*Nicole, Me, Cindy and Merlyn*
*Girl power of Oracle!*
*My 12 o'clock lunch buddies. Showing the 12 sign but one of them...*
*The fridge that I wanted to bring home!*
*My messy desk*
*Group photo at the Oracle sign*
*Edvin trying to "kick" Adam who is laying there sexily*
*Edvin, Joslyn, Nicole, me and Nicholas*
*Joslyn, me and Nicole*
*Mimic the 3 letters "OLN" (One of the Oracle products), look at the macho "O"*
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||