|
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 *[[Went to Tower Four at 10.30 am (the last time I have went there was to sign my appointment letter) for my exit interview with the HR, Irenena Seah. After that, I went to lunch with Nicole who gave me a treat. I received a gift from one of my colleagues and I was totally shocked. Cleared my stuff and realised that I did not really have a lot of things to bring back. Heard from Adrian that something bad has happened to their team. The whole of their team will be facing a retrenchment soon. Last day will to be on Nov lst. :( As time passes by, I logged out from my phone system for the last time. Said farewell to my manager and went back to the HR office to return the questionare and my stuff. Adrian accompanied me to the HR office. After that, we met up with my colleagues for dinner. Another treat again! Went for steamboat at Bugis and had a great time. *Steamboat*
*Yew wee act cute pose*
*Me!*
*Nicole and Me*
*Me pouring drinks*
*Eating*
*Nicholas and Adrian*
*Group photo, thanks to all those who attended!*
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||