<body>

Friday, September 17, 2004

*[[ Babysitting Cherry and Miko ]]*

I will be babysitting Cherry (maltese) and Miko (Miniature Schnauzer) till Tuesday as Colleen and Mike are getting ROM tomorrow morning and then going for their chalet. So sucky in Singapore that we can't bring dogs into chalet.


I hope that it will not be too difficult to handle 4 dogs.


I got Garrie to "dog-nap" Silver to our house so that she can get to socialise with other dogs.If not, Silver might think that there is only one dog in the world beside herself


The girls arrived around 10pm. Cherry is very cute and likeable. Miko seems to be nervous as she was running around in confusion earlier.


*Cherry the cute maltese*






*Miko the messy minature schnauzer & the maltese look-alike*



*The 2 sisters*



Starting to mop the first patch of urine in the kitchen --- from Miss Cherry. Then Pepper started to do her marking in the living room.


Starting to feel the stress now.


Colleen gave a big hug to the 2 girls before leaving. The 2 of them seems to know that they were leaving and started to jump around Colleen. Looking out of the gate, Miko and Pepper started to bark.(Don't know what has it got to do with Pepper when she lives here?!?)


Silver seems quite uncomfortable with the 2 girls around at first. Pepper, being anti-social to other dogs just sits at one corner watching.


It was really hard to take a good picture of 4 dogs together. I carried all four to the sofa. Each of them just jumped down from the sofa and I had to carry them back. It continued repeatively for a long period of time. Especially Silver who did that most of the time.


*finally the four girls together*



I tried to break the ice by starting with a ball game. There was a hole behind the plastic blow. Blew air at their face and the 4 of them had different responses.


Pepper tried to get hold of the ball by dashing forward but retreated back each time when the air is being blowed again at her face.
Silver just sat there and faced away from the air.
Cherry's reaction was real cute. She tried to jump and went into play mode position and then use her paws to rub her face a few times.
Miko obviously did not like having the air blew into her face and ran off.


I ran into the room with the girls running behind me to see what I was up to. Holding the ball and stuff toys making squeaking sound, I threw it a distance for them to chase after it. Pepper and Silver went after it while Cherry and Miko just watched.


*The four girls who were waiting for me to throw the ball*



*Mixing around*





*Line up please. Nice butt and long sexy legs of Pepper*



*Silver checking out Miko*



I went to bath after that as I was sweating all over. I was more tired than them in the end.


I already lost count of how many times I have mopped the floor, changed the newspaper and cleared the poo. It is troublesome as there is no rubbish chute in the kitchen.


Cherry and Miko are being paper-trained so that was not so bad. But still there were times whereby they did it on the floor.


Cherry has been following me all the time. She is always beside me all the time. Even after my bath, she was still waiting for me at the living room.


Miko is always roaming around the living room and kitchen. Saw her running here and there many times. Like on duty.


Meanwhile, I will need to ensure that Pepper will not get jealous. She gets pretty upset when she is.


Also, I will need to be fair. Will make sure that I give everyone equal amount of treats and pat on the head.


Need to make sure that there is enough water available for them.


*The super big water bottle*

Posted by Hello


It's 3 am now. Got to go to bed now ... I guess it's going to be a tiring weekend for me.


*Not my bed, it's belongs to Miko*


Posted by Hello

That's all, folks! ^_^

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Star Sign*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*MSN(not for email usage)*
jodyong@hotmail.com

"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill

~*Archives*~

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006

~*Blogs of doggies*~

My family dog - Pepper Neo
My family dog - Keira Neo
Huskii
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

~*My friends*~

Alvin & Robina
Berdley Choong
Clara
Donald Ang
Gegory
JoJo Tan
Micheal Tan
Michelle Low
Ah Tom
Lynette
Sally Tan

~*Other bloggers*~

Clie Pan

Chnadoll221
Xialanxue

Blackhighheels
Elaine
kennysia
Lim Buey Tor
Mr Brown
Poi Poi
Sofi Chan
Dawn Yeo

~*Tagboard*~

*~Thanks To~*

blogskins
dynamic drive

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Asia One
Designer Luxury
Doggiesite
Dogster
F&E Miniature Schnauzer
Famous Inventions
PETA
Mod the Sims
Background Audio Tool
Smilely galleries
Color codes for your site

*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~*

Abercrombie
America Eagle
Bobbibrowncosmetics
Forever21
Gap
Maccosmetics
Flowerpod
I Do - For Bridal Needs
Kose
Korean hair gallery
Singapore Brides

Web Tracker

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/pepperneo" loop=false>