<body>

Monday, September 20, 2004

*[[ Diarrea ]]*

Today was supposed to be on the 8 am shift as Dennis was on leave. Was so afraid because I will be alone during the first half an hour slot. I was plain lucky. There was no phone calls till exactly 8.30 am sharp!


That was my first call since I started work. I felt lousy as I couldn't resolve the issue. The second call came in immediately after I hanged up which really caught me by surprise. I told myself not to be disheartened.


Proceeded with my training from 9am onwards.


Had laksa for lunch with my collegues. Got a honey dew from the food court. Reached my office and dashed for the toilet. Began to feel nausea and vomited. After that I had diarrea for about four times.


Drank 100 plus and I felt better after that. No more diarrea. Ok, I don't know what it contains but 100 plus was supposed to help if you are having diarrea.


Garrie and I went to meet up with Mok and Michael in Changi Village for dinner. Saw 2 transvestites (or was it 3, can't really determine) there dressing real sexy. Everyone at the coffee shop was sizing them up.


Reached home and played with the girls. Miko will run with Silver to catch the soft toy. But Silver always cheat by barking at her. Silver is very curious with Cherry.Perhaps she is wondering why she is so white and short?Silver keep following Cherry around trying to look at her.


Punished Silver because she pee on the living room instead of the newspaper. Brought her to the playpen. Despite all the scolding and some spanking on her big butt, she refused to stay at the playpen and started to move away from it. She's stubborn as a mule!


For more than half an hour of my scolding, she finally began to understand that this was no joke. She stayed at the playpen even though I walked off. I allowed her out of the playpen after that. She immediately went over to Garrie and laid beside him. (for protection I guess)


I know that she is going to hate me for that. But someone got to do the dirty job. As much as I hate to be protray as the evil one.


She got to be train to do her business on the newspaper. She is one real smart girl with her own mindset. I know that she is smart because I taught her the hand trick within 25 minutes before.


After my bath, Silver came up to me. I gave her a big hug. Awwwwwwwww!


Cherry and Miko will be going back home tomorrow. Going to miss them though.


Leaving my blog at 1:45am Tuesday.

That's all, folks! ^_^

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Star Sign*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*MSN(not for email usage)*
jodyong@hotmail.com

"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill

~*Archives*~

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006

~*Blogs of doggies*~

My family dog - Pepper Neo
My family dog - Keira Neo
Huskii
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

~*My friends*~

Alvin & Robina
Berdley Choong
Clara
Donald Ang
Gegory
JoJo Tan
Micheal Tan
Michelle Low
Ah Tom
Lynette
Sally Tan

~*Other bloggers*~

Clie Pan

Chnadoll221
Xialanxue

Blackhighheels
Elaine
kennysia
Lim Buey Tor
Mr Brown
Poi Poi
Sofi Chan
Dawn Yeo

~*Tagboard*~

*~Thanks To~*

blogskins
dynamic drive

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Asia One
Designer Luxury
Doggiesite
Dogster
F&E Miniature Schnauzer
Famous Inventions
PETA
Mod the Sims
Background Audio Tool
Smilely galleries
Color codes for your site

*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~*

Abercrombie
America Eagle
Bobbibrowncosmetics
Forever21
Gap
Maccosmetics
Flowerpod
I Do - For Bridal Needs
Kose
Korean hair gallery
Singapore Brides

Web Tracker

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/pepperneo" loop=false>