|
Tuesday, September 28, 2004 *[[My bank account is drying up soon. It's definately no joke when you are broke...or almost. Time to pay off my bills. Dennis treated us for lunch at Golden Mile Tower. We had steamboat and the feeling was so great. It's fun to get hot at times. I was supposed to meet up for dinner with Garrie's family. My unreliable informer Mr Garrie told me that his brother will be bringing a new girlfriend today. We went to fetch his mother and sister and then to meet his brother at Jalan Kayu later. His brother and his girlfriend arrived first. His girlfriend then turned around to say hi and I was dumb-strucked. It was the same girlfriend that he brought the last time. We had steamboat at a indian-muslim eating place there. Aiyooo not again! Saw a black lambogini parking there when we were leaving Jalan Kayu. What a beauty! I looked around but couldn't see the owner. All I wanted to know is whether God is fair. Most of us will have pray hard that he is some kind of old balding man. hehehe Today is suppose to be the Mooncake festival. The moon is known to be very round on this day. But the moon was nowhere in sight. My SIL brought Silver home today. Still untrain.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||