|
Thursday, September 09, 2004 *[[I went to Bugis Seiyu to shop. Took 4 pieces of clothes to try and wanted to buy all. But I couldn't find the promoter there to get new pieces for me. So I dropped them all. Came out empty-handed. *sigh* Garrie finally called me around 8pm to meet me up at Funan as he needed to collect his "salary" from his brother. We had dinner there and he was in a real bad mood. Kept complaining of the jam and the parking fee to get into Funan. ARGHHHHH ! When we were at the carpark, he said that he had something for me. The last thing that came on my mind was a LV or Gucci as he doesn't believe in all these crap. Likewise, why a shoei helmet costs 500 bucks har? duh! *My new Oakley*
![]()
How sweet of him ! I had to say this as I notice that Garrie's been snooping around my blog recently! hahahah Ok, I made a pact with myself not to sleep so late at night. For the past few nights, I have been having sleeping disorders. Been sleeping only after 2 am, only made me so tired in the morning at work.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||