|
Wednesday, September 15, 2004 *[[Wanted to start my day with a cup of coffee but the coffee maker was gone from the pantry! The pantry lady explained that it was spoilt and taken for repair. I almost fainted on the spot. OH NOOOOO!!! *thunder storm* I don't want to drink tea early in the morning. Morever,it's not going to be good to the stomach ... especially on an empty one. Drank a small cup of milo in the end. Went back to my seat in disappointment. Couldn't really kept my eyes opened at all. Although I was facing the monitor, my eyes were half-opened most of the time. I need my "DRUG!" I had a crazy idea which is to get a can of coke from the fridge. (As it contains caffeine too) But I dropped the idea as it was too early in the morning. Finally it was lunch time! Met up with Garrie to eat lunch at Beach Road. Quickly ordered a cup of coffee to perk myself up to battle the rest of the day. Don't know why the coffee tasted extremely wonderful today! The free access to all the SCV channels were over, after a week. Why are the SCV people so efficient?!?
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||