|
Friday, September 03, 2004 *[[Time really passes fast when you are enjoying. Garrie and I went on bike to watch the movie "Quill" at Lido. This show grossed a US20 million and is based on a true story. Talks about a Labrador Retriever named Quill who was borned with a special birthmark and being trained as a dog guide for the blind. It died at the age of 12. During the show, I heard a lot of sniffing around me. I peeked at the girl next to me who was taking a tissue and wiping her tears in the dark. When the lights came on, I looked around me and saw that everyone was with swollen eyes and their noses were red. Guess Quill touches the heart of many. Or maybe it reminded them of their own dogs who has left them for Rainbow Bridge. (heaven for dogs who passed away) *sniff* Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. --Roger Caras *Quill* ![]()
The love that a dog gives is amazing. We may have a lot of things in the world, but we are the only thing in their world. They never fail to give us infinity love no matter how man is flawed Gave my Pepper a BIG BIG hug when I reached home. Unknowningly to her, she has become more than just a dog for me.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||