|
Monday, October 25, 2004 *[[Went to Century Square Nokia centre to upgrade my Nokia software. In the M1 shop, Nokia 6260 was selling for around $690. It looks very big but the screen is impressive as you can twist it 90 degrees to the side. The sales assistant said that you need to place down an order if you want to buy it. Nokia 7260 was really selling for 500 plus and it was already out of stock! Went to Tampines Mall Fish and Co to have my dinner. Had seafood platter which was sumptuous and the dinner costs $40. The service of the servers were pretty good. They were polite, kept changing the dirty plates that were full of shells and topped up the ice water as needed. *Seafood platter* ![]()
*serviette* ![]()
My Nokia 6600 software has been upgraded to V 5.27.0 (and I thought it should be 5.5?) *New handphone pouch for my Nokia 6600* ![]()
Tried to figure out the bluetooth connection. Still encountered the same problem and the mrouter connection was still not able to get connected. After numerous tries and restarting of my computer which made me so frustrated, I thought of something which was to remove the Nokia connection manager which Reymond mentioned before that he doesn't have it on his laptop. (He is also using Nokia 6600) I removed the bluetooth software, PC Suite and noticed that there is a SDK connectivity program residing in the Add/Remove program still. I removed it as well. Reinstall Bluetooth and PC Suite (without the SDK connectivity) and BINGO! I was on the right track! It works! I am not really sure whether it got to do with the SDK connectivity, but who cares as long as it works.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||