|
Friday, October 15, 2004 *[[*Daniel, Dana, Nicole and Phoebe*
Guess what, I found out how old she is. 25! Most caucasians don't look their age as they are much more bigger in built than asians. Yes! It's a Friday!! I feel extremely happy as the weekend is approaching. We met up with Garrie's ex-colleagues from the Navy for dinner at Marina South. We had steamboat in a chinese resturant call Red House, if I remembered correctly. We were the first one to arrive. Good as nobody will be there to compete with us the light refreshments that came in first. I notice that some people like using their own chopsticks to stir the steamboat. I can't fathom why people will not want to use the scoops given for them. Some people resists steamboat because they find it very unhygienic due to the saliva from the chopsticks. I think it is fine if we keep hygiene to the maximum by using the scoops to stir the food in the steamboat and to fetch the food from it.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||