|
Thursday, October 28, 2004 *[[We went to the coffeeshop to eat the famous frog leg porridge and beef hor fun. I don't take frog neither beef, so I just ate the porridge and a few stripes of hor fun. But I am sure that I felt more full than Joslyn who only ate vegetables. She is a vegetarian but only on the lst and 15th of the Chinese calendar month. Kelong one hor. *Joslyn going green in a shock*
First of all, I will like to congratulate the two guys who manage to lose some weight in the fastest and shortest period of time. *Happy David with the victory sign and Edvin*
*See how happy they are*
*The group photo*
*The group photo that I took*
*The girls*
*The guys*
*Nicole and Joslyn*
*Yew Wee, David and Nicholas*
*Moody brother Yew Wee*
*Yew Wee(still moody) and David*
*Nicholas going "chi chi chi" (chi=eat in chinese)*
Dear Jee Eun and Adrian, here's what you are missing! Prepare the tissue to stop your drooling! *The food* ![]()
*More food* ![]()
![]()
![]()
*Tissue* ![]()
Went to another coffeeshop for dessert next! Bad service, Nicholas got to unfold the table himself and provided the pen for the server to place orders. That's David trying to place orders for us. *Looks like team building?*
He gave up after doing repetive orders and gave the pen to Nicholas to do it instead. *Doing hand over*
*Nicholas the experience yummy king*
*Janis and Cindy*
*Janis, Cindy and Joslyn*
Edvin just recovered from Dengue fever. Suspected got bitten by mosquito during playing soccer at Bedok. Actually he got slim down due to that. By the way, Sorry ah Edvin, just got to know only a few days back and you was already out of hospital. Take care of yourself, dude! *Me doing the "Say No to Dengue fever" sign*
The guys got new phones! And the most expensive one! *David's phone* ![]()
![]()
*cool har?* ![]()
*Yew Wee testing the phone*
*Cindy's Samsung phone* ![]()
*Soya Bean* ![]()
*Dessert* ![]()
*The tab* ![]()
Thanks to David for the dessert. For all those who came, I love you all! So give face! I had a great dinner with you guys!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||