|
Saturday, October 02, 2004 *[[Just came back from JB after watching "The Bourne Supremacy" at City Square. It was crowded there and we were seated in the front few rows. My neck was feeling strained as I had to look upwards to the screen. Mok came to our place to fetch us and Michael as we wanted to go to JB in only one car. We reached Gelang Petah around 9 something and had seafood for dinner. Mok, brought his platonic gal friend along, opps I can't remember her name. She was asking him to peel prawns for her because her middle finger was plastered. He said no instantly. I was saying "oi, why you like that one, peel for her mah!" He was going,"I don't peel prawns for girls one, find it so disgusting." Actually I don't mind peeling it for her, but as I don't want to dirty my hands so I was peeling the prawns using my mouth. I guess she will mind right? After the dinner, then we proceeded to City Square for the show.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||