|
Friday, October 29, 2004 *[[Destination : Punggol (very near Changi) -> Suntec -> Changi Envy right? Got to thanks my dear for that. By the way, are we still using the Ezlink card?
He was so pissed off with me for coming down a little late and dropped me off at Punggol MRT. The train was almost empty as it was the first stop and there were so many seats. I took on in the corner so that I could rest my head. It wasn't that bad after all, the journey was pretty fast and I came out at Dhoby Ghout MRT to meet up with Nicole. I reached before her but was in a different exit where she was. I managed to find her and we took the bus which was around 5 minutes upon reaching our office. It was raining and we took the newspaper for shelter. Anyway, we were still 5 minutes early when we reached the office.
Dennis and I did not went out for lunch today. He made breakfast for us in the office. Since we were feeling a bit full, both of us stayed in the office to blog while Dennis is touching up his blog design. I introduced him to blogging and he is so into it, plus he is an expert already now! *Our delicious breakfast*
*My team*
I received this Tangs $10 rebate voucher from Citibank but the catch is that you have to spend at least $50. In addition to that, there is an extra 6% discount for using citibank card for purchase. That's sounds attractive isn't it? *Tangs rebate voucher* ![]()
I can't really remember when was the last time since I went down to Orchard. I find it tiring to shop around after work. During weekends when I am already at home, I rather stay in, thinking of all that makeup and dressing up is going to be so troublesome. I find it hard to get my ass going all the way down just to shop and knowing that you can't even find any seats during dinner time really sucks. Should I? (a) Take it easy and just leave it on the floor so that I can blame Pepper for shredding it? *Pepper checking out the voucher*
(b) Chuck it aside and look at it again after the expiry date so that I can just grumble over it after that? (c) Get my ass down to Tangs just to get the $10 rebate plus the 6% for using citibank card. (d) Give it to someone else. Most typical gals will choose C, but I am an auntie, can? While you gals are partying out on a Friday night, here is what I do at home. *The proof*
And my evil friends will ask me to choose d.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||