|
Monday, October 18, 2004 *[[Almost got "murdered" by my colleague *DC today! I was rushing to the restroom before going for lunch. Saw him coming out of the common executive restroom. We smiled at each other and I quickly rushed in to the one that he used before. My knees went soft and I almost fainted on the spot. All of sudden, I thought that I was being trapped in some gas room or something like that! VERY VERY THE SMILEY WOR! He just "download completed"!!! Somemore he didn't stop me when we saw each other on the way to the restroom! As I was in a hurry, I tried to hold my breath and imagine that I was in some pleasant place but the smell prevail over and I rushed out to the restroom next to it. *Name has been changed to protect the ... culprit! Next I heard footsteps on the way and someone else was going into that smelly restroom. Less than a second, the door opened and I heard someone knocking on my door. It was Nicole. She was knocking on my door complaining of the smell asking me to hurry. I couldn't stop laughing while in the restroom. Today I am feeling happy as it seems like a Friday to me. YES I AM ON LEAVE TOMORROW! YIPEEE!!! Tomorrow, Garrie and I are going to attend a dinner function organised by the SCWTA 75th Anniversary dinner.SCWTA = Singapore Clock & Watch Trade Association We are being invited by Alfred, who owns a watch shop at Beach road to attend this dinner at Shangri-la Hotel. Each table costs $1500 and it was paid by him. I hope I can manage to take some photos tomorrow as it is going to be a big event. Did I mention that I will be going on leave on Wednesday and Friday too?
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||