|
Wednesday, October 20, 2004 *[[Brought new heel from Charles and Keith at $26.90. Was attracted to the one in purple but I find it hard to pair up with clothes. Thus, I got the black one instead. *My new shoe* ![]()
Went to NTUC in Punggol Plaza. Saw two mediacorp stars, Chen Liping and Cong Qing there shooting for a scene at the basement. Chen Liping doesn't look that fat as seen on TV. She seems much more prettier in real. Cong Qing's face was kind of red. Think he had some blusher on. Looks like a little kid as he is petite and have a baby face. Her World magazine is out for the month of November. It came with a free mini tote bag that came in 7 different colors. I got the one in light green. *The mini tote bag and my favourite brand of prune* ![]()
There were tons of eggs for sale. Eggs were sought-after since the outbreak of chicken flu. Brought two packets of eggs at $2.40 each. I simply love to eat eggs. *Look at the lovely eggs sitting in the fridge* ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||