|
Saturday, October 23, 2004 *[[Samsung phones are very modern looking but I just feel that there are some glitches. The messaging part is not user friendly. You can be composing a sms and then you press a wrong button or someone calls you on the phone, there goes your message. (It be worst if it is a long one) In addition to that, you can't change the casing unlike Nokia. So if you have any scratches on the phone, you got to live with it unless you are rich enough. Next, I can't save my own grammer inside their dictionary. (And the word schnauzer is not inside!) There are a lot of Nokia friends out there who presume that I am holding a Nokia and send me contacts using business cards which of course, is a different format that I am not able to see.
One more function of Samsung is the sms reminder. You will hear a reminder every few mins for a unread message. I know it is good at times but it is not funny when someone sends you a joke in the middle of the night when you are asleep and that stupid reminder keep beeping. *My new Nokia 6600* ![]()
*The features* ![]()
More new Nokia phones with stylish looking designs are on the way. Phones has since become part of one accessories instead of just a gadget for making or receiving calls only. Nokia seems to understand this and is coming out with a lot of flamboyant fashion designs to target the younger generation. Saw Nokia 6260 in silver today. It was newly launched today and costs around $800 plus. *Nokia 6260 in silver* ![]()
*Nokia 6260 in black* ![]()
*Nokia 2650* ![]()
Nokia 7260 has less features, no bluetooth and mp3 and only comes with a VGA camera. The sales assistant told me that it costs around $500 plus. *Nokia 7260 in black* ![]()
*Nokia 7260 in white* ![]()
I believe that the Nokia 7280 is going to be the next big thing especially for ladies. It is subtle and sleek and contains a mirror behind which ladies will find it useful. I find it quite stylish but I don't think it will be that easy to use. I can't seem to find the keypad and it might be too difficult to do sms. The screen looks kind of small too. *Nokia 7280 front view* ![]()
*Nokia 7280 back view* ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||