|
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 *[[Garrie was also down with flu today and I ask him to take my medication which I was prescribed for flu yesterday. Got to postpone tonight dinner which was to celebrate his mum's birthday. Went to Concourse to walk around. Was happily snapping away with my phone. Nobody will notice that I am actually taking pictures as I seem to be fidgeting with my phone. It was fun! Here are some of the stuff to reminiscent of my childhood days. *Pickup sticks* ![]()
*Chess boards* ![]()
*Snake ladder* ![]()
*Old maid cards* ![]()
*More cards* ![]()
*Sweets* ![]()
*Kaka crackers* ![]()
*Barbie dolls sweets* ![]()
When I tried to connect my bluetooth from my phone to PC, it doesn't work again. Did a few troubleshooting, uninstall all software and reinstall back, finally it managed to work and I was able to transfer all the photos from my phone to PC. After that, somehow the PC Suite went bonkers again and stopped working. GIVE ME A BREAK! SPARE ME THE AGONY!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||