|
Saturday, October 30, 2004 *[[*Garrie with Pepper*
*Me with Pepper*
Around eleven something, we then went down to Orchard where the Subaru WRX contest was being held. Remy, Garrie's friend was there for the contest. Reymund asked us to go down to give him support. There were 240 contestants and all they need to do is to place their hand on the car and see who will be the last one who is still standing there amidst the sun and the rain. They are also given 5 mins breaks at certain intervals. *Me with Pepper outside LV*
This is the first time that we walked Pepper in Orchard Road. While walking towards to Taka, there were a group of noisy malays. While passing them, one of them looked at Pepper and shouted "Hey Fking dog, I am going to give you a fking kick" Ironically enough, he was talking to Pepper, the dog. Ah, how brave! *roll eyes* I said to him, "GET LOST, ASSHOLE".Darn, I am degrading myself for talking to this low-life creature. There were a shocked silence. The malay guy stood there like an idiot. Guess he wasn't expecting this from a gal who looks so helpless. Anyway, I pity him. He is such a pathetic loser. Why? He is just trying to crave for attention...desperately. He doesn't have it at home and desperately need it elsewhere. Next, he is just trying to act tough. Unfortuately, trying to make yourself more stronger and tougher by attacking defenceless small animals is of no difference as a poor loser. Did he said that he wants to kick a small defenceless dog? He should try harder if he wants to impress others, how about kicking a tiger in the zoo instead? Go back home and play with your barbie doll, little ass-hole. Anyway, I don't think that he will dare to kick Pepper. Most malays are instill into their minds since young that they should stay away from dogs. It is part of their religion that they are not allow to touch ONLY a dog wet area like saliva or nose. Most of them grow up with the misconception of dogs and worst still, some goes to the extend of hatred. But they forget one actual fact, that they should love all animals INCLUDING dogs. And yes, I did meet a few of the sensible ones before. But if he ever dares to lay his dirty legs on Pepper, I swear that I will bring in the police and makes sure that he gets shitty. While we reached Taka, I saw the ass-hole standing alone. (think he was looking for his friends) He saw me and I just looked at him at the face and scanned him down and rolled my eyes to the side. He was alone and his group are gone, his ego deflated. Not that I want to despise him, but he don't respect others and sadly himself. Later, Mok was saying that we should just ignore these people who are worthless and out to make trouble. They can go to jail and worth nothing still. We differ as we are educated and civilize people. In some way, I agree too. Looking at Pepper, who doesn't even give a shit about that pathetic imbecile ass-hole. It was pretty crowded at Taka, Remy was still there persistently with his hand on the car. He finally got his 5 minutes break and had no time to talk to us. There was a resting area and someone to massage him. The guys gave him words of encouragement and we left for Kim Seng coffeeshop. *WRX contest of the stage* ![]()
*The contestants* ![]()
The guys gave him words of encouragement and we left for Kim Seng coffeeshop. *Kenneth and Reymund* ![]()
*Reymund talking non-stop* ![]()
*Mok listening on* ![]()
*Michael praying hard ... for a bed* ![]()
Along the way, I saw some people dressing up for Halloween. It wasn't a big occasion over here in Singapore. :( There was one girl dressing up exactly as Macdonald! Michael said that she was even wearing those red gigantic shoes. I wonder where did she got it from. *Halloween people at the next table* ![]()
![]() halloween
That's the fun of having a camera phone! Taking pictures without raising any suspicion just by pretending to sms!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||