|
Friday, November 26, 2004 *[[We had Nasi Brani for lunch. It tasted really nice with the Ah char and drumstick. After that, we were playing reminiscing games like five stones, hop scotch and yoyo which kids nowadays don't play anymore. They probably blog, don't they? *The recreation club members in traditonal dressing*
My colleague dressed up specially for this event. She explained to us the process of wearing it. Ohhh, sounds tedious to me. I think she look beautiful in her saree. *My colleague* ![]()
*Our director getting his share of food* ![]()
*Everyone busy eating* ![]()
We are the smart ones. We got ourselves seated in the sofa at the back. hehehe *The smart ones*
*Andrea, Nicole and me*
We were divided into 2 teams later for the game. *My team* ![]()
*The other team* ![]()
The event kicked off with the five stones game. I played this very often in primary school and even made my own fat "stones" before. *Dennis demonstrating the five stones games* ![]()
Next were followed by the "Jetay", "YoYo" and "Hop Scotch". *Dennis demonstrating yoyo*
*The nicely done hopscotch* ![]()
*Me doing the hopscotch* h ![]()
*Me, Andrea and Florence*
*Nicholas happily playing with the gift* ![]()
There were a lot of laughter and I am sure everyone enjoyed it. $188, that's the amount that I spent one whole shot at Bobbi Brown in Robinson, City hall. And I never imagine that brushes can be that expensive. Nicole who accompanied was not being spared as well. She likes Bobbi Brown, so do you think she can get away with it? *LOL* ![]()
*Steps to apply eyeshadow ![]()
Pity that my robinson card is spoilt and I can't enjoy the 5% discount. However the good news is that my pay is due.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||