|
Friday, November 05, 2004 *[[
*Dennis, Nicholas, Nicole and Me*
That's me happily trying to start the day at work*
Conclusion : The blackberry's a jinx! Every since I had it with me, I had been real busy with work. Got a call while walking for lunch and also during lunch. So frustrating. The call was a lady from US and the line was very fuzzy. Probably it is also due to the lousy reception at the basement of the market. Told her that I would return her call in ten minutes time. Did not even finish my fish soup noodle. Cherry pick the fish meat and left the noodles. Went back to office and called back the lady (she was a director!), she said the problem was already resolved with the suggestion that I have provided earlier. I was real happy! She was so nice as she apologised for interrupting my lunch. Dear Blackberry, Please be nice to me and don't ring okie ... although I really hate you to the core Packed up all the stuff neccessary for the standby tomorrow. Also got a loaner laptop from Daniel, our IT desktop guy. It's raining and the stuff were heavy, luckily Phoebe gave me a ride home straight home. Then realised that a lot of required applications is not installed. Luckily I managed to run a dialup and connected to our network and install the neccessary stuff. *whew* It's reaching 2am soon. I got to go to bed now as the standby time for tomorrow is starting at 10 am tomorrow. *arghs*
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||