|
Wednesday, November 24, 2004 *[[All right, I confessed, that's not the first time that it happened. Reached the MRT again and I felt that my stomach was in pain. I needed the toilet ... fast! Search the whole of Punggol but could not find the stupid restroom. I boarded the train and managed to make my way for the restroom in Dhoby Ghaut. What a relief! My director is back from US and gave us a treat to bid Tara farewell as she will be flying back to US tomorrow to make it for the Thanksgiving. Nicole was appointed as the lunch planner and decided on the Chinese restuarant at The Concourse. That's the 3rd time that I have been there. I had been saving up a lot on lunch because we will get lunch treats from our bosses whenever there is any newbies or any visitors. Almost been to all the restaurants around the area. How I wish that we are located in areas with good restaurants around. We had a lavish lunch set that includes shark fin, abalone and lobster. I am going to be enjoying more of this next month when the 2 other co-workers from US comes in.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||