|
Thursday, November 11, 2004 *[[It is a holiday today but I am on standby. Thought that I can sleep a bit late but was interrupted by a call from Philippines at 820am. It was a busy morning for me but luckily the issues were still manageable. *My messy workstation* ![]()
Walked past a handphone shop with the pretext of searching for Nokia 7280. Saw something that caught my attention insteadl. The improved interface of Nokia 7610! The functions are exactly the same with 7610, just that the buttons are inline instead of swaying to the side. It is also 2mm thicker than it's predecessor. The phone has yet to be launch officially in Singapore and it only came in 2 to the shop. One blue and Silver. Garrie traded in his two handphones and brought the one in silver for me. It costs $806. I might be the first one to own this.
*My new Nokia 6670* ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||