|
Monday, November 29, 2004 *[[In a MSN conversation with Garrie, Garrie : "Where are we going for dinner later?" *me typing without any hesitation* Me : "Nicole said she wanted to eat western food." *pause from Garrie* Garrie : "*OBH, You don't keep using Nicole's name to scare me, I am not afraid of you!" *Me staring at the screen for seconds and burst out in laughter" (*OBH <-- That's the short form for my dialect name, he likes to irriate me by calling me that.) Thinking back, I did realise that I;ve been abusing Nicole's name recently. Whenever Garrie asked me about plans for later, I will reply with "Nicole says she wants to go there" or "Nicole says she wants to eat that." Garrie's too embarrassed to turn down others except me. :P He must has thought that I've been using Nicole as a shield to get my way. *LOL*
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||