|
Sunday, November 28, 2004 *[[Garrie drove me to the A&E in Changi hospital and I took a urine test and waited for around 45 mins. The doctor detected no abnormalities in it and found out to be just urinary tract infection. The doctor said that it was pretty common and most women get it once a year. That's a relief for me. I was prescribed with antibiotics and he gave me medical leave on Monday as well because he said that I will feel very uncomfortable. Got to check up in the polyclinic again on Friday.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||