|
Sunday, November 07, 2004 *[[Rushed down to Compasspoint Metro and brought a Kose black mask and cleansing oil. It costs me $34 and $48! Yes, it was $48! I think it is far too expensive for a cleansing oil. Another reason why I decided to go ahead with it was because I heard from Nicole that the products are good. And my ex-colleague Tomomi (Japanese) was using it. Two flawless skin "spokewomen", how can I doubt them! *Kose products* ![]()
Got a rebate of 20% for this and used it to offset a Loreal scrub, facial wash and a ZA tinted moisturizer for my sister. Tried the peel-off mask and I love it! Felt that my skin is so clean. Pepper kept staring at me for a while with that curious look. She must be wondering why I looked so black like her.
*Pepper staring at me curiously*
Dear Blackberry, You have been good for the past two days, please keep it up! Love you a bit now.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||