|
Saturday, November 20, 2004 *[[I am happy because I can sleep all I like throughout the weekends. I am happy because I don't need to listen out for any calls. I am happy because I can go out without the need to rush back home to work on the computer. I am happy because I can play with "The SIMS 2" without any intervention. I am happy because I can bath at ease. I am happy because I can sleep peacefully. I am happy ... for a while because I still got a week to go and must pay Dennis back one weekend. I must act blur and be smart not to remind him.
Phyllis, Garrie's sister is staying for the night here. While we reached the Redhill market for dinner, I did not notice that Phyllis had her left hand holding onto the side of my door for support while going down the van. I stepped out, slammed the door and suddenly heard a scream. I got a big shock and quickly opened the door. Her 3 fingers (near the nails) were stuck. She was composed and did not whim or cry in tears. I felt so bad about it. I heard she will be having her exams soon and she is a left-hander, pray that her fingers will recover soon. I dropped my phone for the first time. I forgot that it was placed on my lap and just stood up to leave the place. Luckily there were no scratches or any fault with it.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||