|
Wednesday, November 17, 2004 *[[Slept in the afternoon and woke up with a bit of headache. Went to Hougang for dinner and had XO fish noodles which costs only $4. Doesn't felt that tasty too. Or was it because I was not feeling good? Got a green racer back and a pink tank top from Giodarno. My clothes are running out after putting the blue ones aside from my wardrobe. Why I can't wear blue? Ask my geomancer. :P Then got a comb that is able to glow in the dark from Chamelon. There's a Popular bookshop in Hougang Mall. I stepped in to the Games sections and saw "The Sims 2" placed distinctly in front. Hestitated and scrutinized the empty box that tagged $54.90 for around five minutes. ![]()
Duh, just one dinner trip and it almost costed me a hundred bucks just by giving in to all these tempatations! I am going to retreat into the mountains for the next few weeks!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||