|
Thursday, November 18, 2004 *[[Or is it merly another tool for exhibitionism, self indulgence or for one to vent their frustrations? Why I blog? Donald was the one who introduced me to blogging. I was pretty amazed by the proliferation of public journals on the web. It's in fashion now and I want to qualify as a blogger by blogging as much as I can. And before I knew it, I contributed to part of the narcissistic community. I am still trying to perfect the correct angle of holding the camera in front of me so that I can capture myself.
Blogging is fun but blog at your peril. It can affect and even destroy relationships. That's why I normally don't splash every single details about me in here. I got my own limited audience, mostly close friends and I don't really go around publicizing my blog either. You will seldom see me penning down my real feelings. You never know who will be snooping on you. Donald brother discontinued his blog on Monday night... but he is back online now with a new one. I got it and I am not telling you! Nah, it's because he has requested me not to link him up with the new blog as he felt that too many strangers knows about his private life. It's a pity his relationship failed to work out (yet), yes and it was intervened due to blogging. But he is struggling hard now to earn it back. Don bro, I wish you success!!! No matter what the outcome is, at least you tried. *Don with Kiwi at my place during CNY*
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||