|
Friday, December 17, 2004 *[[Not only did she got married this time, she managed to woo hoo (make love), got pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl! I am so happy! I named her baby, Jude Hunter. *Gwen happily holding her baby , Jude at birth* ![]()
It is definately more easier and fun to play with cheat codes available. http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/sims2.html http://compsimgames.about.com/od/thesims2faqs/f/cheats.htm I am getting a step ahead this time. By the way, Gwen is a rich lady all thanks to the cheat code. So she has unlimited cash and is able to get all the expensive stuff and live in a big house. Don't you wish that you are Gwen? Stop dreaming and get back to work! :P
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||