|
Monday, December 06, 2004 *[[I asked the bus-driver but shucks my stop was over. I dropped off immediately and was stranded in Kallang. Was tempted to take a cab back to office but there was nowhere in sight. Finally manage to board the bus but I overshot by a stop and dropped off in Suntec then walked all the way to beach road. What a good morning exercise! *The new route* ![]()
We took a cab to and forth to Suntec as Dennis wanted to shop for Winter wear for the states trip. Nicole and Nicholas gave us a treat at Yu Jia Zhuang. It's been a long time that we eat here since we left Suntec. I miss the herbal chicken wings so much! *The menu* ![]()
*Our orders* ![]()
The beans alone costs 2 bucks! Very expensive. *The expensive beans* ![]() ;
*Dennis and Nicholas*
Next, it was shopping for winter wear next at Winter time, G2000 and Cold wear! ![]()
*The gloves* ![]()
![]()
*The jacket that he like best in G2000*
*Dennis striking a handsome pose for us*
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||