|
Tuesday, January 04, 2005 *[[Time to fulfill my wishlist. I got a number of appointments coming up these few weeks. Well, not really pack but at least some to stop Garrie from saying that I only have "The Sims" as my only surrogate friends around. I am going to draw up a few 2005 New Year Resolutions. 1) To get more sleep. I used to think that people don't really require that much sleep as it is pretty waste of time. But I beg to differ now. No point forcing myself to gulp down the daily dose of caffeine every morning just to produce that temporary stimulant effect. 2) So that's mean cutting down of coffee too. Actually I detest coffee because it makes the mouth stinks of strong caffeine after a cup. I made it a point not to drink coffee during weekends/non-working hours. 3) To spend less time on the computer. I do spend more time on the freaking computer than on sleeping. Despite the fact that I face the computer 8 hours a day in the office, I can still on the computer after I get home. 4) To be more healthy. We shouldn't neglect the fact that health is indeed important. Gotta eat more fruits! 5) To get some exercise. Actually I don't really know how to get that going. Being the lazy sort, I don't really think that this should be listed here at all. hahaha
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||