|
Friday, January 07, 2005 *[[Am so glad that Peter, my ex-director is doing good now in SMU. He is really a good person and all the staff like him for that. Except for one idiotic pig who was always stirring trouble in the company and also embroiled him into a strife. Backstabber, gossiper, she also betrayed my trust in her and forever complaining that the world is so unfair and acts as if everyone owes her something. She is the last person that anyone will like to work with or be friends with. I bet she doesn't have any. Up till now, I still can't believe that such a rotten person exists. The world is smear by such people. The thought that I was pretty nice to her before really makes me sick now. I need to blame it on something. My eyes! Right, they are a bit too small to see through these type of people. hahaha Anyway, she was sacked. I am not surprised and I don't feel sorry for her at all. So does everyone.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||