|
Friday, January 14, 2005 *[[Anyway, it's all for the sake of seeing my old classmates and my form teacher. It was pretty interesting to see the changes in them after around 10 years. I could recognise some by the faces only and we had a few rounds of guessing at our table. There were a lot of laughter as usual at our table. Mr Sim, my form teacher saw me and couldn't recalled my name. With the girls' hint, he got it right at least. He is still currently teaching at Sembawang Secondary. He still looks exactly the same as before. Even his style of talking. He is my one and only favourite teacher during my years in secondary days. My life was easier in class as I never failed any of his English tests or exams. Lucky me! We took up 3 tables in the restaurant. Didn't took much photos on that night. *My best friend in school, Yueyun*
*Elaine and Yueyun*
Just because I merely commented that Yaosheng is one of the cool-looking guys in class, the girls sabotaged me! (He reminds me of some Hongkong actor which I don't know the name.) They asked him to come over to our table and then said that we wanted a group photo. Then asked me to sit beside him at the front and the other 4 girls were standing at the back behind us. Well, when the photo came out ... it was supposed to be like that
But after a 2nd take...
The 4 girls ran off! I did not know until I saw the photo! Very funny! The girls took a group photo before Mr Sim left. *Group photo with Mr Sim*
Then decided to take a photo with Weiwen. We are forever at loggerheads ever since during secondary days, even over the slightest thing. I think we might kill each other if we stay alone together for too long. hahahahah *Me and Weiwen*
The photo came out looking wierd as there was a big gap in between us. So we decided to call for a retake. *Me and Weiwen after the retake*
Then Weiwen continued to be the "star" of the day. *Yueyun and Weiwen*
*Elaine and Weiwen*
Gina and Jenny came in late, then distributed their namecards to promote the business that they are engaging in currently. Gina is in some soap and facial business and her shop is still renovating in Bugis Village. Jenny's a Yoga instructor promoting her classes services. Me nothing to promote as I am just a salaried office lady, perhaps my blog? hahahah
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||