<body>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

*[[ Plump or Pregnant ? ]]*

Was sitting in the MRT to go to work when I saw a plump lady coming in later fromt the next stop. She was standing somewhere near in front of me. She was wearing a loose and flair top and her stomach was ... errrr big? I was looking at her stomach for almost half a minute because I couldn't figure out whether she was pregnant or plump in order for me to offer my seat to her. I don't want to make someone look embarrass if that was just a paunch that she has. After a while, she noticed that I was looking her but she turned around. hmmmmm...


All right, that ignited my eagerness to get the Biotherm Abdo-Choco!!! A lot of people in the flowerpod forum has given marvellous raves about this product that it guarantees to make your tummy flatter! And it will means that my pocket's going to be flatter too!


The shortcut for the lazy one!

Posted by Hello


Rushed down to Cityhall Robinson after work to meet up with Phyllis. Was taking the bus to Cityhall and I was standing at the exit door of the bus waiting to go down the next stop. I tapped my ezlink card twice but noticed the machine showed a stop sign. Another woman came over and did the same thing. I wanted to go in front to tap the one near the entrance and then I told her that the machines was faulty. She told me that the machine will only be activated once the bus has reach the stop. I was stunned, remained cool and said, "Really ah? Thanks." TOTAL EMBARRASSED!


Went to the Biotherm counter and asked the SA to get one for me. She replied, "This one is out of stock at the moment."


Everything seems to come to a halt. I looked at her and asked in disappointment about the replenishment. She said it will come in around end of the month and will give me a ring once the stock arrive. Duh! This product has been out for months and it's still out of stock!


ARgghhhh, I hope nobody will give up their seat to me when they see my tummy in a few more months.


Nevertheless, I am going to check out other places. Brought a blusher stick from bodyshop and blush color in Mac instead to pacify myself first. heh


While paying for the stuff for Phyllis's stuff, (she got nice Christian Dior lip glosses and cufflinks), my stupid Robinson card failed on me again! I was pissed off as this was a new one that they just sent for the 2nd time! Damn it!


The man at the cashier was real nice and patient. He had to swap my card with some card machine, manually created a receipt and called up the bank to complete the whole transaction.


Next I decided to buy the MAC blush but the MAC counter does not have the card machine there. I went back to the same old cashier. He did the whole transaction smoothly with a smile and also asked another salesman to direct those in queue to another cashier first.


Gosh, I was impressed was that! His name is Charles Chan, a senior sales there. Hmmm, will check out the email address of Robinson as he deserves good compliments for his service.

That's all, folks! ^_^

Comments: Post a Comment

~*All about me*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Star Sign*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*MSN(not for email usage)*
jodyong@hotmail.com

"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill

~*Archives*~

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006

~*Blogs of doggies*~

My family dog - Pepper Neo
My family dog - Keira Neo
Huskii
Dogs in San Francisco
Dogs in Bangkok

~*My friends*~

Alvin & Robina
Berdley Choong
Clara
Donald Ang
Gegory
JoJo Tan
Micheal Tan
Michelle Low
Ah Tom
Lynette
Sally Tan

~*Other bloggers*~

Clie Pan

Chnadoll221
Xialanxue

Blackhighheels
Elaine
kennysia
Lim Buey Tor
Mr Brown
Poi Poi
Sofi Chan
Dawn Yeo

~*Tagboard*~

*~Thanks To~*

blogskins
dynamic drive

*~Links~*

Action For Singapore Dogs
Asia One
Designer Luxury
Doggiesite
Dogster
F&E Miniature Schnauzer
Famous Inventions
PETA
Mod the Sims
Background Audio Tool
Smilely galleries
Color codes for your site

*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~*

Abercrombie
America Eagle
Bobbibrowncosmetics
Forever21
Gap
Maccosmetics
Flowerpod
I Do - For Bridal Needs
Kose
Korean hair gallery
Singapore Brides

Web Tracker

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/pepperneo" loop=false>