|
Monday, February 28, 2005 *[[*USA newspaper* ![]() ![]() *TV guide* ![]() ![]() Here's the view outside the hotel room. Isn't it just beautiful? ![]() ![]() ![]() *Breakfast at the hotel* ![]() ![]() Went to shopping at Bridgewater Commons Mall. Splurged at the stores of America Eagle, Forever 21, Bath and Body Works and Abercrombie. The sales assistant of AE are a lot more friendly than A&F. *duh* Gosh, I spend more than half of my cash already! I declared that I should stop any more evil doings. hmmm, I think there is more than 1 week to go yeah? And you know what, it's snowing today! I managed to touch snow!!! Right, this is the first time that I see snow so pardon me for being so excited. I grasped the snow in my hands and I think that it looks no different from ice kachiang. *lol* ![]() ![]() ![]() *Abercrombie* ![]() *Forever 21* ![]() *Bath And Body Works* ![]() *America Eagle* ![]() *Bath and Body works ![]() ![]() *Abercrombie and Fitch* ![]() ![]() *America Eagle* ![]() ![]() *Forever 21* ![]() ![]() After our shopping, we went back to our hotel in a limo service. I slipped upon reaching the hotel entrance. Nothing serious but my leg was blue-black. Should have walk on the carpet instead. Come to think of it, luckily it did not happen to my pregnant colleague. If not, that will be disastrous. Opps, it almost 12 midnight over here. Gotta hit the bed! Tomorrow gotta have a tour at our headquarter. My legs are so tiring too. *yawnz* Poor Pepper has been waiting for me at the door. :( I miss her! ![]() I just want to rush back to Singapore right now because my poor Pepper was made to perform out on the streets! See how happy Garrie is!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||