|
Thursday, February 17, 2005 *[[Will be staying at the Courtyard Marriot for 13 days. It costs only US99 per night. ![]() ![]() I will be going with 3 other female colleagues. I love big crowds! But I do realise that it does has it's own problems as everyone has different opinions. One of them decided to have a change of the hotel as the cafe in the Courtyard Marriot will not be open during weekends. The US coordinator replied that we can choose another one which is the Summerfield Bridgewater. I was called over by LC and the 3 of them were proposing to toss a coin to see which hotel should we go for. I disagreed on that as I don't think that's going to be a good idea in letting the coin making the decision for us. I said that I will go along with the majority. I thought that they should have already made an unanimous decision. Me trying to be nice akin "Miss Anything" will be just a follower. Never did I expected that my vote will be of a critical cast as the results was actually 2 against 1!!! 2 - Courtyard Marriot 1 - Summerfield Bridgewater They insisted that I will have to decide on one with valid reasons. My answer is going to upset either party. *duh* Nicole and Dennis made a grimace at the mention of Summerfield Bridgewater. I made a decision before going for lunch. I told them that I am going for the Courtyard Marriot. Mainly because I can earn an extra miles which is around 5k for my Krisflyer card. So that's final.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||