|
Sunday, February 27, 2005 *[[![]() Then we proceeded to the business lounge for some water. While trying to take pictures, that's where I realised that my Sony camera is not working! Damn it! Keep showing up a lens error. *The bar counter at the business class lounge* ![]() *The SQ22 that I will be boarding* ![]() *The TV on the plane* ![]() Felt so upset when I was inside the flight. There were a lot of movies, games and good food in the flight. While many businessmen were on the plane indulging in their laptop, I was spending my time watching movies. hahahaha. The spacebed of the Raffles Class was great, almost 180 degress. After the long tiring 18 hours, I got a splitting headache and vomitted twice inside the plane toilet. While clearing into the US customs, the immigration asked questions and was not very friendly indeed. Scanned both my index fingers and took a picture and was called in to wait inside one area. Waited for more than hour there and asked me a few questions then I was off. *duh* Luckily our car were still waiting for us. Gotta stop now as I am still upset over the camera thing and it was such a rough day for me. I just feel like going back to Singapore now. Here's our dinner from the outside delivery. Food here are always serve in such big quantity.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||