|
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 *[[There was a crowd of people waiting to go inside Robinsons with a standing sign that reads "Closed for private function". Noticed the mailer that many was holding and then I remembered that I received that too! Anyway, I was allowed to go in still after I produced the Robinsons card. Brought a blusher brush highly recommended by Nicole. Can you believe that it actually costs $88? No? Let's do this another way. Can you believe that I actually brought it? *jaws dropping* It's not just an ordinary brush , mind you! It's an ... it's an ... expensive brush ... *Shu Uemura blusher brush* ![]() ![]() Well, this is an investment and it's bound to last me for a lifetime ... I guess Brought another eyelash curler and got some cleansing oil samples. *Shu eyelash curler and cleansing oil samples* ![]() ![]() No way is Nicole getting away splurging on nothing. She is a "victim" of Bobbi Brown that costs $197
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||