|
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 *[[I take back my words today. Was walking alongside the halted MRT at Punggol in the search for empty seats. Found one and finally was seated comfortably taking out my ipod. After a few minutes, a pregnant woman walked in and stood near the door looking in front of her consistently. Looks like she was finding for a seat. No way could anyone denied her pregnancy as she was in her maternity dress and her stomach looks as if she was in her last trimester. I looked in the direction that she was looking at. The row of people seated there either had their eyes shut off,eyes staring blankly elsewhere or reading newspaper. I guess these ignorance people are just waiting for their golden eggs to hatch out of their seats. Since I couldn't get the eye contact of the pregnant woman, I walked straight up to her and pointed to my seat. I think she was quite taken aback and gave me a smile. That's probably one of the ungracious things I encountered since I came back from the States. At the building of my office, they have bundle of tampons and sanitary pads in the toilet. I guess if we have that in Singapore, it will be gone in no time. Last weekend, when I was in the toilet washing my hands, one doofus was swaying her wet hands around and of course it splashed onto me. I remained imperturbable and watched her before she left from the toilet, she splashed the water on the floor as well. Just imagine someone else walk in and fall on the wet floor. Hope she don't fall onto her own pool of urine.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||