|
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 *[[So I am going to do some calcuation on how much my indulgences was in the Bridgewater Commons Mall yesterday. I am holding my breath now. It all total up about US280. That's about $456 in Sin. That's the reason why I did not enter the Victoria Secrets store. Oh well, I got what I want already, so I am happy. Went to WHS at 11am and was greeted by Tara at the entrance. Not a lot of people were in the office as they were working from home due to the weather. She took us around for a tour and had a few presentation from Holly, Rosie and Tara later. We took the chance to take photos as it was snowing! While the security guard was trying to help us take a group photo, he dropped the camera and LC realised that her camera lens had a crack. Gosh, that's bad. Rosie was really sweet and nice. She took us outside the office so that we could take pictures with the snow. ![]() ![]() That's Rosie with us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Back to our hotel! ![]() Chatted with Garrie via MSN. Webcam, the device that bring us closer although we are miles apart.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||