|
Sunday, March 13, 2005 *[[*Me beaming mad as usual* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Eating time! Beware! Very drooling food ahead. *The first light dish - some lobster meat* ![]() ![]() Wanted Seabass but they had no more! The rest of the dishes were duck, beef and lamb which I don't consume at all. So the air stewardess went to the economy side to get chicken meat with rice for me. The funny thing is that later, one air steward came over to apologise to me saying that they should have placed the food for me into a bigger place. WOW!!! That's what happens when you are in the business class area. hahahah *The 2nd dish - Chicken with rice* ![]() ![]() Too cheesy for me. Ate a few slices and forgo it. *The 3rd dish - Cheese* ![]() ![]() Watch a few movies and then slept for a few hours. When I woke up, almost everyone was sleeping. I decided to go for another movie instead. It's dark in here ... shhhh ![]() ![]() Coming up next ... *Chicken soup noodle* ![]() ![]() *Fruits* ![]() ![]() Had ulcers in my mouth and I did not felt like eating too much. Gave the yogurt dessert a pass when asked by the air stewardess. Gaming time! ![]() ![]() *My breakfast - Pork meat with rice noodles* ![]() ![]() Getting nearer to homeland. ![]() ![]() ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||