|
Saturday, April 09, 2005 *[[*Glass door handles in LTA* ![]() ![]() Will miss those days sitting on the AT. I am proud of him as not many people will be able to handle such a big bike. And not many people is capable of riding on such a big bike to Cambodia either. :P And if you think that it's just a 750 cc big bike, you have yet to see his humungous 45 litres oil tank. I remembered when he was topping up his petrol in the kiosk, the man behind him driving a car waiting for his turn gave a shock expression when he saw the price for Garrie's petrol. I was laughing so hard after that. *Garrie with his bike* ![]() We had a lot of trips on the bike, braving through the rain and the sun. The most unforgettable one was in December 2000 where we travelled from Singapore to various parts of Thailand, Cambodia and Mynamar. *Me and Garrie at Ang Kor Wat* ![]() Angkor Wat, the largest and best preserved Khmer temple in the Angkor complex of ruins. That's the actual location where Tomb Raider was filmed. Bridges like that is a common sight in Cambodia. ![]() ![]() That's me climbing onto the bike to continue the journey. ![]() See more pictures over here By the way, the buyer owns a very big jeep! The seat was above my waist level! I had to JUMP down from the jeep when I got off as he drove us to Clementi.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||