|
Sunday, April 03, 2005 *[[Macdonald was so packed with people! Children in fact. We headed for Long John Silver instead. I was seated amidst a huge group of English speaking teenagers. They were damn rowdy while Garrie and I ate in silence as we could barely hear each other. And what's up with the bell in Long John Silver? I thought it was only meant to be strike when customers are sastified with the service? Why it is there being abused by babies/children/stupid teenager striking it continously for fun! Dumbos! (except for babies ... the finger will be pointing at their adults) After a dreadful morning, went to Watsons to buy the Vidal Sasson curl thong. Bought a small tub of Lucido curl wax as well for styling. ![]() ![]() Spent more than an hour trying to perform the miracle curls but freaked out and finally gave up when I ended up getting my hair tangled up a few times when I was doing the right side of my hair. At that moment, I thought that my hair was going to be burnt. Not much results in the end. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, WASTE MONEY AGAIN!" Someone is laughing at me again. Who else but Mr Garrie Neo. He is the most happiest of all while leaving me devasted holding onto the straighting gel. Left the house around 7pm for Melissa's wedding at Pan Pacific. Each of the guests get to have either a fragrance pouch or chocolate. *Door gift* ![]() ![]() Actually I was feeling quite down earlier as I couldn't find my diamond ring before going out. After the dinner ended, once I stepped home, I started combing the house including the rubbish chute. Felt even chapfallen when Garrie asked me to check on Pepper's poo to see whether it was inside. Finally found it inside my tissue box. I always have a habit of putting it on top of the box and it sort of slipped in. In case you are wondering how the heck did it managed to slip in ... ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||