|
Sunday, May 15, 2005 *[[The ending of the show caused a lot of confusion and some felt that it's disappointing as well. It got a lot of people talking about it in various forum after the show. I also can't fatham on the ending as well so I did a search on the internet and found out the reason behind the ending. Download the musichere Enjoy the pictures here *Lovers in Paris* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Another reason why I like the show because "Tailin" wore a lot of nice cropped cardigans. ![]() ![]() Cute right? A drawing of "Tailin" as above. ![]() ![]() This is the main actor in the show. I admit that I don't find him good looking at all when I first saw him on TV. His charisma got girls swooning over him after watching the show. He is mature, smart and got his own thinking and the way he protects Tailin consitutes as a dream guy for many. ![]() ; ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() What's up with the ugly goatie? After he shaved it away, he looks so young and clean. ![]() ![]() A picture of Park Shin Yang & Kim Jung Eun attending the Korea's Blue Dragon Awards She won an award for the most popular actress that night. She looks gorgeous! ![]() ![]() ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||