|
Monday, May 30, 2005 *[[Almost peeeeeeeerfect. I said almost because I don't believe (and refuse to believe) that anyone can be that perfect. She must be lacking in life something must be must be!!! She got cars that starts with 7 which is her favourite number and her birth date. Got 7 cars at home. When there are only 7 family members? Got a mummy to "force" her to fly to Hongkong just to shop during weekends. Basket! I never even been to Hong Kong! Spend money as if there is no tomorrow. Can buy shoes to suit that clothes, buy clothes to suit that bag. Got a garden for her to roll around freely. Got circular stairs for her to fell down from. Hmmm, I know what she is lacking! She has no chance to take the public lift everyday. *much better now Enuff said, read her blog here Warning : Not for the low self esteem people. Reading too much will lead to super low moral and one questioning their father why they are not the CEO of Nippon paint.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||