|
Thursday, June 30, 2005 *[[There was a funny smell permeating the place once I stepped in. I kinda hold my breath and when we reached the restaurant, surprisingly the smell was not that overwhelming anymore and I almost forgot about it after a while. Thai food was great! I did not expect that the chilli powder was going to be that hot. I took half scoop of chill and my colleague stopped me saying that it is going to be very spicy. I then reduced it a bit (just to give her face, guess that she does not know that I have a nickname by "The Spice Girl") and spread it to my chicken noodle soup. I could feel my face having cramps! Basket! Burning sensation in my tongue and I almost fainted after finishing my noodles. Had 2 cups of water after that and couldn't speak. The different type of condiments. ![]() ![]() ![]()
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||