|
Monday, July 04, 2005 *[[![]() ![]() The door close button was removed and programmed with longer holding time on main lobby and shorter holding time on other floors. The waiting time for the arrival lifts used to be very slow. No matter how hard or how many times you hit the stupid close door button, it seems to take it's own sweet time to close slooooowly. That's why I develop a habit not to bother pressing the close door anymore whenever I am in a lift. I remembered once when I was inside my house lift, I just stepped in and pressed my floor number and just stood there. Garrie gave me a disgusted look and after someone went out of their floor and the door closed, he asked why I don't press the close door. I was fedup and said, "The door will close by itself one what, why need to press!!!"
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||