|
Saturday, October 22, 2005 *[[Jes. came to pick her yesterday night to her new home. She called me today saying that Keira was shivering for a while but seeing another maltese in the new home, she seems to be feel more secure. Surprisingly, the maltese and Keira was sleeping together yesterday night. Keira followed the maltese to the toilet and the maltese even shared the toys to play with her! I will be kidding you should I say I am not upset to see her leaving. Keira is such a rare, good and clever dog to have. Do you know she learned the "hand hand" trick in less than 5 mins? She found her way to the toilet to poo and pee when I shifted the papers over? (and she paper-trained herself already!) I will have keep her by my side should circumstances allow. However, I am real happy for her that she found herself a good owner who can give her more attention and a companion to play with. This calls for a celebration!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
~*All about me*~
*Star Sign*
*MSN(not for email usage)*
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." -- Napolean Hill ~*Archives*~ August 2004 ~*Blogs of doggies*~ My family dog - Pepper Neo ~*My friends*~ ~*Other bloggers*~ Clie PanChnadoll221 Xialanxue Blackhighheels Elaine kennysia Lim Buey Tor Mr Brown Poi Poi Sofi Chan Dawn Yeo ~*Tagboard*~ *~Thanks To~* *~Links~* Action For Singapore Dogs
*~ Beauty/Fashion Sections ~* AbercrombieAmerica Eagle Bobbibrowncosmetics Forever21 Gap Maccosmetics Flowerpod I Do - For Bridal Needs Kose Korean hair gallery Singapore Brides
| |||||||||